- Week 28- The great purge
- Week 27- Trivial Pursuit
- Week 27- First Hummingbird of the season
- Week 27- AC repair
- Week 26- Water Spout, purging and chorizo
- Week 25- Family Time
- Week 25- Botanical gardens sale
- Week 24- endoscopy and great food
- Week 24- The great litter box protest of 2013
- Week 23- Margaritaville Biloxi
- Week 23- Olive Oil Taste Test
- Week 23- Computer Repair
- Week 22 – Game Night
- Week 21 – Vegan Croissants, Doughnuts and Fence Repair
- Week 20 – Repaired Bird Feeder
- Week 20 – Weather Proofed the Picnic Table
- Week 20 – Vegan Grilling
- Week 20 – Power-washed Patio
- Week 19 – Trimmed Palms and Mini-LAN
- Week 19 – Trimming of the Sago Palms
- Week 19 – LAN Party
- Week 18 – Homemade Seitan Fajitas
- Week 17 – Annual Checkups for the Cats
- Week 16 – Annual Family Beach Vacation
- Week 15- JDRF walk and Sluggo’s in Pensacola
Monthly Archives: May 2013
On May 29th we repaired our bird feeder. The bird feeder had fallen over due to deterioration in the base. we used an old drier clamp and some aluminum nails to create a new support for the feeder.
On May 29th we gave our old Picnic table new life with a coat of Thompson’s water seal.
On May 26th we power-washed the concrete surrounding our swimming pool in preparation of the upcoming swim season!
On May 25th we trimmed up the large palm trees surrounding the swimming pool. That evening we had the Patterson family for a mini-LAN game of AOE II.
On May 18th we hosted a LAN party at our home with several of our friends. We served Slappy Jimmy’s, Rotel dip, chips, boiled peanuts and Oreos. We also had a free for all on all of the unwanted alcohol … Continue reading